Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I am new to the world of Tundra's and am in the beginning phases of planning out the lift for my 2014 CM SR5. I have spent countless hours sifting through the wealth of knowledge on this site and still have no idea what route to take. You all provide so much information I begin second guessing myself and just can't finalize my decision.

I am looking for an aggressive stance with a small amount of wheel offset yet still functional on the paved road. I'll be doing some off road in Colorado and pull a 4,000lbs camping trailer on the weekends. I am looking for some rake so that I am more level when I am hooked up to the trailer.

Based on the research I have done, here is what I was thinking. Please shoot any holes in it or provide any other suggestions that you might have.

For the Front
-OME 614s kit 1 CB shim on each side
-UCA's
-Diff drop kit
-+3 CB Shackles + poly bushings
-Toytec Add a Leaf

Tires
295/70r18 Cooper STT Pro or Nitto Terra Grappler (Not sure if these would work and completely open to other recommendations)

Wheels
Fuel Trophy 18x9 +20

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks good to me. I'm not sure how much rake you'll have maybe 1.5". With OME Dakar springs and coach builder +2 shackles in back and OME 614 without shims I have 2 inches rake.

·
Registered
201 Posts
You will want to add a carrier bearing drop to your list and poly bushings to go with your shackles.

edit. see your already going with poly bushings. Nice!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good to me. I'm not sure how much rake you'll have maybe 1.5". With OME Dakar springs and coach builder +2 shackles in back and OME 614 without shims I have 2 inches rake.
Would you have a picture of your truck that you could post? I've accounted for the poly bushings but not the carrier bearing drop. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts