Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

321 - 340 of 359 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
What's the chances of getting that solid works model?

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Figured as much. Worth a try.

·
Feb. TOTM Winner
656 Posts
Well I just went through 22 pages of awesomeness and I'm finally subscribing after taking a brief break from the Tundra while I worked on the Vette... I'm thinking it's Tundra time again :)

I see an SPOD system in my very near future.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
Well I just went through 22 pages of awesomeness and I'm finally subscribing after taking a brief break from the Tundra while I worked on the Vette... I'm thinking it's Tundra time again :)

I see an SPOD system in my very near future.
Ha ha oh man 22 pages crazy I guess it's been a year now!! The Spod system makes wiring and changing accessories so easy

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
All the Weathertech images no longer exist! I was looking forward to seeing what all the hype was about!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Still there for me?

·
Registered
409 Posts
I don't suppose I could get you to step away from your new born and remind me again what taillights you're running? ;] congrats again man!

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
I don't suppose I could get you to step away from your new born and remind me again what taillights you're running? ;] congrats again man!
Hey thank you!! Ya they are the Eagle eyes black housing. They look much better after blacking out the edges.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #331

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey thank you!! Ya they are the Eagle eyes black housing. They look much better after blacking out the edges.

If you were to review these tail lights, how would you rate them? I love the look of the tail lights with black housing, but I often have my kids in the truck and I want to he sure they are just as bright as OEM. What are your thoughts on their brightness?

Thanks and great build!

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
If you were to review these tail lights, how would you rate them? I love the look of the tail lights with black housing, but I often have my kids in the truck and I want to he sure they are just as bright as OEM. What are your thoughts on their brightness?

Thanks and great build!
The overall quality and attention to detail I would give them a 7 out of 10 some little plastic shavings inside and the white trim bugged me fit is real close to stock. The brightness of the running light during the day is good at night they are very bright and eye catching the turns and break are very bright. Click on the video you can see they are bright I'm thinking of ditching these for the red ones to

·
Registered
346 Posts

Thanks and great build!
The overall quality and attention to detail I would give them a 7 out of 10 some little plastic shavings inside and the white trim bugged me fit is real close to stock. The brightness of the running light during the day is good at night they are very bright and eye catching the turns and break are very bright. Click on the video you can see they are bright I'm thinking of ditching these for the red ones to
Thanks for the review! I checked out the video, they do look bright. I bet the red would look very nice as well. The black edge definitely made the black look great! Thanks again.

·
Registered
409 Posts
@TimRI let me know if you do I'd gladly take them off your hands! I'm going to be doing the LT conversion with 2014+ conversion.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts

Looks nice the way you did the black trim. Thanks for the idea. Just pulled the trigger, got it off Ebay for 250. How did you do the black surround? Plastidip or paint?

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
Looks nice the way you did the black trim. Thanks for the idea. Just pulled the trigger, got it off Ebay for 250. How did you do the black surround? Plastidip or paint?
I used 3m fineline tape and SEM trim black paint

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
4runner Update

did a few more mods to my wifes 4runner, its looking pretty sharp. This is Rigid Industries new 4runner grille its not out yet Im just lucky enough to beta test it. we put a 20" E series all driving beam pattern in it and dang its BRIGHT!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
@TimRI always teasing! Looks good man! I'm sure the wifey is enjoying her ride seeing some attention. Any chance we will see a mini tundra build for your newest addition?! Lol

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
did a few more mods to my wifes 4runner, its looking pretty sharp. This is Rigid Industries new 4runner grille its not out yet Im just lucky enough to beta test it. we put a 20" E series all driving beam pattern in it and dang its BRIGHT!!

Thanks for the tips.

You're the man. You have good taste and eyes for modding. I tried to talk my wife into buying a 4Runner but she settle for a Camry. Never knew a 4Runner can look this tough. Thanks for the share.

321 - 340 of 359 Posts