Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, ESP Truck Accessories is having a group buy on our Locking Longbox for all 2014-2019 Crewmax models. In order for this to work, we need a minimum of 25 people to buy. The price is normally $699.95 for these, but for the group buy, we will be selling hem for $590.00 shipped to the continental US. Canada, Alaska and Hawaii will have additional shipping. Once the group buy has ended, we will place the order with our fabricator. It takes roughly 30 days for them to complete the order, then they go to powder coat. There it will take about a week, then it comes back to us. We will assemble pack and ship them during that week after powder. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or call me at 951-858-3418. We already have 6 confirmed, so we just need 19 more to get this going. Here is how to get the special price. Go to www.esptruck.com and click on Our Products. Click on Tundra storage, then click on the long box. Add it to cart and proceed to checkout. Use code TTGROUPBUY at check out and that will get you the price. We are keeping track as we go. Just a side note, after the group buy, unfortunately, the price will be raising to $769.95 due to last years price increase.
Thank you for your support!

Earl
ESP Truck Accessories

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I got mine in the mail last Thursday and put it in on Friday with one hand. I have a hand in a cast for a fused joint on my thumb. Install went smooth!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts