Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
A side note, if anyone has any issues with torrents, contact any one of the three of us via PM and we can figure something out. Included are both the FSM and the EWD. The FSM has no table of contents, but has bookmarks instead that you can use for easier navigation. The EWD is just straight up wiring stuff, no bookmarks.

There were several hours spent between the three of us to get this put together but special thanks to @pleong for getting the ball rolling on it!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Please feel free to seed for a bit once you get the full file. And like roboots21 said, reach out to one of us if you have issues.

Enjoy reading >:D

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Thanks. This will be the most valuable thing for our truck.

I'll seed this for the next month or so. I have an extra desktop that is not being use.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Did anyone ever do anything like this for the 07-13 trucks? Don't remember ever seeing anything. I recall someone posting it and it was quickly removed due to possibly conflicts or something with Toyota or some other nonsense where the company that made up the manual wasn't getting their $$$$ for it :(.

I think I ran across a Haynes or a Chilton manual for the Tundra a while back, made me laugh thinking how screwed up one of those books must be since the one I had for my Ranger was beyond worthless.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
I also have the 2007-2010 FSM and EWD as well. Shoot me a PM and I'll get it to you.

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I tried to download this. virus program said trojan detected.
Had the same problem, and then PMed another member that told me I needed a BitTorrent client.
Downloaded uTorrent and it installed (without asking) an 'Epic Scale' Bitcoin Mining Software that drastically slowed my computer down.
Found this afterwards.

Slow Computer? uTorrent 'Epic Scale' Bitcoin Mining Software Is Slowing Down Computers Everywhere

Followed this to remove Epicscale..

How to remove uTorrent EpicScale bitcoin miner from Windows PC

Computer is still a little sluggish even after the removal.

I should have known better...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts