Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I have just gotten through the "break-in" period with my new 2014 Tundra.

I won't bore anyone with pics as I am just now starting to get my head wrapped around making the truck mine. With that being said, my ideas so far are (feel free to give input/experience)...

1. Body Color the chrome (front bumper, grill, mirrors, and door handles) - maybe the middle section of the bumper but am leaning to some combination that keeps the silver/grey if possible.

2. Headlights/Fog Lights - I would like to color match the LEDs for my headlights and fogs so that it is uniform.

3. Remote Start - have read some concerns about the factory unit and am looking at the cellphone option because it sounds like a great idea (except I have Sprint).

4. Sound upgrade - likely 2-10" with a bass knob, because I don't want to piss off the current CPU that the 2014s have.

5. Exhaust - Cat back, some combo of dual. I have done a bit of research just haven't gotten into the weeds with my research yet.

6. Wheels, Tires, and lift kit. Have just been kicking around the idea of something gunmetal, Fuel or one of the other high end wheel manufacturers.

7. Supercharger - Yes, I have the flex fuel, so I will likely wait for the warranty to expire, and I might not ever get to this part of my build but I have to put it on the list because if you don't have a dream, it cannot come true.

Anyway, sorry for the longer post, but I wanted to get my plans on paper so I could start chewing on ways to make them happen. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Sounds great can't wait for the photos!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome!

AutoAnything is the one stop shop for mods! We price match and offer forum member discounts.

PM me or select the CHAT option if you have any questions!

AutoAnything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts