Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Looking at purchasing a 2013 Tundra Crew Max with the Rock Warrior Package. Leveling kit and 35's. I would be 3rd owner and it has 60k on it. The dealer wants 31,500. Can i get some feedback on if this is a good deal. Im currently in an 02 tundra with 202k and just wanting to upgrade.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Look at some used car websites... I think you can do better; find something with less miles, possibly certified even, put your own lift/leveling kit on with new tires/wheels and still come out ahead...

OR... at least use that info for some major negotiations.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm assuming by "leveling kit" you mean it has a spacer on top of stock suspension? For comparison purposes, I bought my '15 CM with TRD pkg (stock tires and not pre-leveled) with 8,500 miles on it for 40K out the door. Now granted, I had cash and also can be quite a dick when haggling with stealerships... Perhaps you should wait for the better deal to come around? Plenty of people buy their "dream" vehicles only to find out they really cant afford the payments, or gas, or maintenance, etc.. Then have to sell it back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.