Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. I have a 2008 DC and have came across a 2013 TRD exhaust for a good price. Will the 2013 fit my 2008. I have seen where is seems there are different model numbers for different years. I appreciate the help.

· Registered
2,506 Posts
The piping change in 2010 "I think". You can buy it but you will have to pay muffler shop to modify the pipe to make it fit.

Look into BAmufler by dirtydeed industry dude. Just look couple thread down :). I just ordered mine. Many people was happy with performance and sounds. It is not a one size fit all type of system. He builds the muffler that fit your needs.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
I think the new TRD fits 09 or newer. The old TRD (no longer in production) fits 07 and 08.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Registered
2,506 Posts
Someone were talking about it while back but no official thread on fabricating the new TRD true dual to fit an 07 or 08.

Look at it this way, you'll get the exhaust, hire a muffler shop to make a new pipe to fit. If the pipe require to be bent certain way " which is more than likely the case". The question is; will the shop capable to do a mandrel bent? If yes, how much will it cost? If the shop is not capable to do mandrel bent you are just take a way some of the performance of a good exhaust system. Not to mention it may not sound the same with the new pipe? Just my $.2. I was in your shoes at one point. I also look into borla system. But I went with a custom BAmuffler cat back.

· Registered
2,506 Posts
I know what you mean. I have found this exhaust for $75.00 and it is just a really good deal. Just wishful thinking I guess.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I place a bet with you that exhaust is not A TRD true dual performance exhaust. It is just a good ole stock exhaust that came off a TRD truck.

No one would sell a new TRD true dual for $75 even a crackhead.

I don't think that exhaust is any better or louder than what you have now. The only diff is 2013 vs 2008.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.