Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the time and the weather to do this....wash/clay/polish and seal.....Chemical Guys VRP on the tires

tried using the gallery URL...you'll need to right-click and open separately...sorry

·
Registered
307 Posts
Finally got the time and the weather to do this....wash/clay/polish and seal.....Chemical Guys VRP on the tires

tried using the gallery URL...you'll need to right-click and open separately...sorry

Looks great. Im a big fan of the color. Did you use all chemical guys product? I think I am going to try out the Adam's stuff.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great. Im a big fan of the color. Did you use all chemical guys product? I think I am going to try out the Adam's stuff.
Used Griots Garage soap, Kenoteck Anti-insect, Blackfire Clay bar, Griots Speed Shine as clay lube, Chemical Guys V4 All in One polish/sealant, Chemical Guys VRP on the tires. I've moved on from some of the CG stuff....have about 10 different brands on my detailing shelf. I do not currently own any Adams products, but I'm on their forum learning/gathering reviews and will probably try some

1 - 3 of 3 Posts