Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,147 Posts
If the truck has been sitting for a few months, they are much more likely to make a deal. Stay firm and good luck.

· Registered
1,172 Posts
Do it!!

· Registered
106 Posts
How much are they asking for it? I agree with everyone else. If it's been sitting, and it's last years model, they probably want it gone.

· Registered
137 Posts
I'm not sure what incentives Toyota offers for a prior year model. The few times I've found a last year model on the lot when car buying, the dealers surprisingly weren't looking to give a deal. I guess that is why they were still on the lot.

· Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Are they giving you the "it's new, never been titled" line? With 5k miles I wouldn't go for that. Suggested retail is about $32.5 so your offer is a good starting point. Just decide how much it's worth to you and stick with that.

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Hi all,

New to the site looking to purchase my 1st Tundra. I have this truck i'm looking at. It as been sitting at the dealer since Oct 2012, I was going to throw them an offer of $28,500 Whats everyone thoughts?

Thanks,

Ryan

2012 Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck Grade For Sale Pulaski
Are they giving you the "it's new, never been titled" line? With 5k miles I wouldn't go for that. Suggested retail is about $32.5 so your offer is a good starting point. Just decide how much it's worth to you and stick with that.
Looks like it hasn't been sitting, its been driving. $28,500 sounds good, but I'm not sure how the whole buying a demo thing works. Even if the title is still "new", someone put 5k on your truck already... Zero mile trucks (apparently) can be had for about $31-$33, or at least that's what I've been seeing on here.

· Registered
10 Posts
Looks like it hasn't been sitting, its been driving. $28,500 sounds good, but I'm not sure how the whole buying a demo thing works. Even if the title is still "new", someone put $5k on your truck already... Zero mile trucks (apparently) can be had for about $31-$33, or at least that's what I've been seeing on here.
+1. A truck with 5K is not brand new, no matter what they say. Stick to your guns, I love the combination and options on that truck. Good luck. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.