Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help. I've tried everything from relays and fuses to a new ECM . A few months ago i installed a new radio and forgot to take the battery cable loose, well of course a wire touched and popped an interior fuse. Changed the fuse radio works fine .....but my blinkers won't work and my battery will not charge. It starts fine, runs great but i have to charge it when i get to work ,all day just to make it home, when i get home it has to go back pn charge till the next day. I went buy an alternator changed it ,still nothing,bought a new battery, nothing again, bought new relays and changed them, checked every fuse and ground wire still nothing. I had someone else go through the fuses just in case I did something wrong and they were all good. I had them check the the wire from the alternator to the battery and it was good also. I pulled the main fuse link (alternator fuse) got it checked and it was fine. After that I figured maybe I bought a bad alternator so I pulled it off again brought it to numerous places and had them check it multiple times and it all came back as good. Just a few days ago I bought a new ECM and installed it without getting it programmed and the truck wouldn't start so I pulled the new one and put the old one back in and it starts fine. I'm lost any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.