Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So I need to replace the Trans valve body assym on my truck! I found an awesome video from IPT on YouTube that shows exactly how to do it.

I want to see if I can figure out an exact way one that I need without removing it. I still can drive the truck but do not have reverse. I’ve already done the trouble shooting with Tundra and they said that is what it is, but I’m doing the work myself.

Any chance anyone would know if the link provided would be the valve body i need or if anyone can point me in the right direction of how I could find out!

Thank youuuu!

https://www.valvebodyfactories.com/products/A761E-Transmission-Valve-Body-04UP-Toyota-Tundra/687014367?goog_pla=1&url_identifier=A761E-Transmission-Valve-Body-04UP-Toyota-Tundra&gpid=341761184097&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o1&ad_type=pla&gclid=CJjx1c3u1eICFYiGwAodAi4P9A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just going to bump this to see what y’all think. The seller i am getting it from is saying there is 8 different styles for this valve body but in order to know i would have to remove it completely. Does anyone know a different way?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well for anyone that get curious about doing a trans valve body it was a really easy process. I got that done and literally deployed the next day!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for keeping us posted! I don't have this problem and hopefully will not!
You are a good man for reporting back on your results!!

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts