Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adding some mods to my 2011 SR5 DC. This is a pic just after I added the N-Fab nerf bars, Aries bull bar, and baked my headlights. Did the No DRL mod with the headlights. This past weekend I debadged. Might put the dipped iForces back on with the red showing.

I just put on order some Stampede Ruff Riderz Pocket Flares and smoked tail lights from Ebay. Can't wait to get them in. Next up will either be a Pioneer AVH-P8400BH or some larger tires and a level kit. Also thinking about swapping that bull bar and bumper for a Smittybuilt or Expedition One Range Max bumper. Those are sick.

Will post some more pics this weekend after I give it a wash. Need to clay it and I plan to take some time to make it shine.

Attachments

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not yet. Both the flares and smoked tail lights come in tomorrow. We just got 28 inches of snow in this storm so it might be this weekend before I get everything cleared away and get them installed. I can't wait. It's gonna be a good weekend :O

· Registered
542 Posts
Reactions: mchooch

· Premium Member
2,270 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It snowed more last night. I think we got somewhere around 30 inches here in the valley; over 3 feet up the mountain. I might take the snowmobile out instead this weekend. Supposed to get more through the weekend and next week. All we have to do is say it's spring time and then we get the snow. It was 70 all last week...

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welp, checked my shipping statuses and both are delayed due to inclement weather and bad road conditions. Snowmobile time!

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's been a good day, and then to top it off I got home and received these two packages! Gonna be an even better weekend. Will post updates...

Attachments

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the smoked led tail lights installed this afternoon/evening. Gotta say they look really good. They have both the brake and blinker led lights. They fit perfectly and no issues on the install.

Attachments

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finished installing my Stampede Ruff Ridrz pocket flares. I dipped them first and I really like the textured finish dippin' gives them. The install also settles it that I need bigger tires! What do ya think?

Attachments

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Your truck is turning out to be very nice. Love those flares. I like their round shape, but they really do make your stock wheels/tires look tiny. Those tail lights look sweet.

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a guy install 20% tint on my front and rear side windows this last weekend. It is so much nicer in the cab now; I can actually see my radio display. It's gonna pay dividends this summer and also when I install a dvd/nav unit. I'll post pics after the snow stops flying. 65 yesterday and 4 inches of snow today :confused:

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dipped my front bumper today and my bezels under my lights. The upper part of the bumper was really easy but I had to redo the chrome part due to runs. I took my time on the second time around and put on light coats. I think it looks ok.

Attachments

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just dipped my grill while smoking some ribs this afternoon. What a transformation!

Attachments

· Registered
197 Posts
^^^ Looks good!!

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well last night I received my order from vleds that I placed for 3157 CK LED DRL switchbacks and led map and dome lights for the interior. I put them in, only took like 15 mins. Man, it is so bright in the cab with those lights on! Unfortunately, my footwell kit is backordered, but I can't wait to get that in. Here are the links to what I ordered and some pics of the truck. The switchbacks are awesome. Since I have the DRL delete mod they only come on when I have the parking light turned on or with my lows/highs. Bright white in running mode and switch to amber when I hit the blinker or hazards.

5K WHITE 4 LED 2W HIGH POWER BULBS 194 168 158 | 1 PAIR
5K TYPE 2 DUAL COLOR CHANGING WHITE AMBER SWITCHBACK 42 HIGH POWER LED TURN SIGNAL BULBS 3157 CK TYPE BASE | 1 PAIR

Attachments

Reactions: thetastelingers

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Level & 35's Finally

Just got my 3" Supreme Suspension level kit with 1" Total Chaos Diff Drop installed. And while they were at it I had them mount my 295/70R18 Nitto Terra Graps. I gained a total of 4" in the front and 1" in the back so I'm sitting exactly level at just over 40" to top of wheel well. I hope I fit in the garage. No rubbing so far and the ride is still really good, just a touch stiffer than stock. Thing looks like a beast now!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.