Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all! Just picked up a 2011 Tundra DC in Nautical Blue put about 5000 miles on it and decided its too low to the ground. TRD package dealer demo for a great price. I am putting a 4.5 inch BDS lift on it with 35 inch toyo MT's on 20inch Dick Cepek gun metal 7's. Will do some before and afters. I spent six months researching parts..

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Montgomery County. Pretty close to the Tri County dealership.

G

·
Ok, cool good deal. There are a few PA members in here that I have seen thus far. I just joined a few weeks ago, though I have had my Tundra for almost 2 years... Are you doing the lift yourself or Do you have a shop you are going to?

· Registered
240 Posts
Welcome from York Pa.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No kidding on the money pit. I will probably get a shop to do the lift for me since I want the XP of balancing big tires...

My wife already said if I get the lift.. She gets furniture... small price to pay for not getting an ear full.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the western side of PA. Congrats on your Tundra. I can't wait to get mine lifted, but I want to wear out the stock tires first. Unfortunately, they still look relatively new.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well.. couldn't wait.. had lift done early this week.. more pics to follow

Next on the checklist:

Exhaust
Intake
Speedometer Calibration

After that.. another pillow and blanket for the doghouse so its more comfortable as the wife has not let me leave since she almost fell out of the truck ..

Before:

After:

· Registered
801 Posts
Welcome from Hershey area!

And it looks nice. I like the wheels a lot.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you!

Picking wheels is such a hard choice...

I ended up going with wheels that really complimented the dark blue color since black wheels on a blue truck don't look right to me.. they look really awesome in person.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.