Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2010 rock warrior grill to install on my 08 DC, but I need to get the different grill brackets. Where is a good place to look to get them at a reasonable price? Do i need anything else to do the swap?

·
Registered
625 Posts
NP, I've been trying to find it cheaper but cant seem to. Their shipping to me is a bit pricey. At least this everything you need in one bundle.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought the same thing about the shipping. Bought the grill, but didnt think it would cost more in additional parts to install than the grill did in the first place. Maybe ill plasti-dip my chrome grill?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Maybe price match the brackets at your local dealer? I'm probably going to give this a try. I personally like the color matched vs the flat back grille look

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Hey Jinxd, did you get the brackets and make it work? I just got a grill off of ebay that said it was for a 08 tundra but it doesn't fit my truck. I think it's for a 2010. Just wanted to see if the kit worked for you before I bought it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
The kit works, I used it on 2007 truck that I put 2010 grill on. Figured it was worth the price than having to hassle with driving to the dealer, etc...

Reactions: speedysparky

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I can also confirm it works. Put a 2012 color matched on my '08. No problems.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found a guy on ebay selling the same thing as TRD sparks for $83 and free shipping, so that is a better deal than the $18 TRD Sparks wants to charge for shipping. Ill be buying the kit from ebay this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts