Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for the 2010 guys with fog lights from the factory in them. Where is your switch? Is it on the column? Or is it the push button style. Sorry, I have searched this and could not find the answer. I got a set of fog lights and going to use the existing harness and am just going to try to keep it factory as possible.

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
My RW has the switch built onto the turn signal / headlight switch on the left of the column.

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. So if I get that switch and the relay my fog lights should work correct? I really don't want to rewire that whole set up.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i get the Turn signal switch with fog lights from toyota would it plug in and work? Or would I be SOL?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, Toyota confirmed that there were differences in the wire locations on that harness. So I just ran the aftermarket wire harness. This kit came from Southeast Toyota as an accessory kit. I am going to post a step by step installation in the lighting forum for anyone else that is wanting to do this since the kit does not come with instructions.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I second, or fifth or tenth or whatever the above... :lol5:

Our Platinum also has it on the turn signal lever.

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Before you do wait! I too have a 2010 without the fog lights when I bought the truck in december. I have sucessfully added the factory lights without using a harness. All you need is the lights, light buckets, the proper relay, and the turn signal switch. The only stipulation to this is that your truck has to be prewired. Just look behind the bumper and see if the wiring harness is there for the light first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts