Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just joined and had some questions about some Spyder Led Projector headlights I just installed in my 2009 tundra. I can't see far at night without putting on my high beems, any suggestions? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I always have my interior lights and screens either off or turned down as low as they go. I also put electrical tape over my high beam indicator light because when I have my highs on I don't need to be blinded by a blue light...

Beyond that you just have to get more light and you can do that. If you can't see with your lows then there isn't much you can do...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered a set of spyder projectors, took them off after a month and gave them away. Ordered new oem housings and put my LEDs back in them. I have some mori moto fog lights I ordered and never installed, they are pretty bright!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
If the problem got worse with the new lights get rid of the new lights as Blkrinnyrdr said. If you need new housings as yours are faded, the after market has them much cheaper than Toyota. Put a good set of light bulbs in them. Some trucks have a roller adjustment on the left side of the dash to adjust the light beam up and down, I know the Limited have this function. Also your headlights could be out of adjustment from having been in an accident. Even if a body shop adjusted them it does not mean they are adjusted right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts