Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be taking my 2008 Tundra [2 wheel drive] on 3 long trips from TN this spring and summer. First will be a trip to Whitehorse in the Yukon and then 2 trips to Alaska. Need advice on the best and brightest bulbs. I have previously changed to a bluish bulled and am not happy with the light. Someone suggested Sylvania as a bulb to look for. I am concerned with driving in Canada and am not sure what their light rules are. Do Not want to hit anything while on these or any trips.

Thanks in advance.

dan

·
Retired
10,869 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Sylvania Silverstar Ultra are the best bulbs that I've found.

I currently have a DDM Tuning HID kit that i've been happy with for about 4 years now. Bright as hell and it has lasted me quite some time. It seems that the cheap HID kits are hit and miss but I've had good luck with it so far. Not sure about the Canadian laws with this one though...

Reactions: bigsapz

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sylvania Silverstar Ultra are the best bulbs that I've found.

I currently have a DDM Tuning HID kit that i've been happy with for about 4 years now. Bright as hell and it has lasted me quite some time. It seems that the cheap HID kits are hit and miss but I've had good luck with it so far. Not sure about the Canadian laws with this one though...
The Silverstar ZXEs are hands down the best bulbs that aren't HID or LED. My .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts