Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I approach a stop sign or stop light, and I hit just a slightest bump in the road, I feel a vibration like I'm going over rumble strips that continues for just a split second when I'm fully stopped. And there's times when I accelerate and I use little acceleration that the truck begins to vibrate in the same manner until I accelerate with little bit more pressure. Not sure if it's a transmission issue, or if there's bushings underneath the cab, carrier bearing.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Likely carrier bearing or drive shaft yolk.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
When I approach a stop sign or stop light, and I hit just a slightest bump in the road, I feel a vibration like I'm going over rumble strips that continues for just a split second when I'm fully stopped. And there's times when I accelerate and I use little acceleration that the truck begins to vibrate in the same manner until I accelerate with little bit more pressure. Not sure if it's a transmission issue, or if there's bushings underneath the cab, carrier bearing.
Are you sure it's not the abs and traction control kicking in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.