Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have had this truck for 10 years and barely drive it. I bought it from my Uncle who bought it new. I got it with 10k miles and it now has 50k miles. It has a lot of desirable option in my opinion. It is silver, has 50k miles, has the SR5 package with the 20" premium wheels. Has matching silver tonneau cover, Cloth gray interior that is perfect and has no scuffs. CD changer, factory tint. Has yakima rails built into the tonneau rails that i can then attach the racks to when need be. Also has always been covered and has perfect paint, no damage, original shine and clear coat. Running boards. Tow Package. Absolutely stock no accidents. It is a really pretty truck and Iove it but I just had a baby and need to get a SUV that can still tow my boat. I am thinking Highlander. Anyway, the reason I hopped on was to see what you guys think I can sell my truck for considering options and condition. It's KBB is about 15k but since I feel like this truck cannot be found I am thinking it may be worth more. I may just non-op and store it but was wondering what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Problem is now days people just hop on the interwebs and see the truck is booked at 15k and don't want to pay a dime more. If your truck is as clean as you say needs nothing mechanically has very good tires then you have a case for more money. Your best bet would be to put it on a nationwide sales website like ebay , truck trader or the like. That would get you the most exposure to possible buyers. Most truck buyers want a car with a cargo bed like a four door or at least a double cab but some do want a truck with a longer bed and don't want the extra cab. It's actually getting harder to find a reg cab long bed trucks especially with low miles because everyone wants a bigger cab and dealers know this. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for your input. It is actually the short bed 6.5ft. It is a mean street truck with the bigger motor. I know there is a limited market but considering condition, options, and mileage I think you would be hard pressed to find its counterpart out there. I think EBay probably would be my best to reach the masses. I live in LA but reaching the whole country is probably the way to go.
Thanks again for replying to my post, I really do appreciate you taking the time. Hope everyone has a good day! Does anyone have any experience selling a car on eBay, I see the fees seem like a flat rate. Is it best to just put the buy it now price you want or set a reserve at your bottom dollar?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Toyota made a few hundred of these RWD 5.7L trucks from 2007 to 2010 List it on Craigslist... list it in multiple large market cities across the land.
I searched 2 years before buying my RCSB, and my local dealer has contacted me a few times with offers to buy it from me. People are looking for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts