Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to part with my tundra, I am the original owner and have always taken very good care of my baby and think it shows. 128,xxx miles, is lifted 4.5” with king coil over shocks and Chaos custom upper control arms, brand new 35” tires on new 20x9 rims. Has newer radio with navigation and apple play, has 2 13.5” JL audio subs with custom box in the back and all aftermarket hertz speakers all around, hertz 600 watt amp that runs all the speakers and a sundown audio 1000w running the subs. Truck has no issues and everything works except the audio buttons on the steering wheel. Clean title in hand ready to go. Leather is in very good condition with the exception of some blemishes on the driver seat. Looking to be around 20k obo. Let me know if you need any other pictures or info.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
beautiful truck who did you speaker box,i have the dc ,she looks clean,if you don't mind me asking why you letting her go.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was so long ago, but I think it was 12volttech.com or something along those lines, I’ve had that since 2009 and still in great shape, also need to ad the truck sold in just 2 days!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts