Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the tie downs hooks suck on my 2008 CM. Every time I try to tie things down the damn S hook on the strap falls out of the bed hook before I can sinch it down. I have to keep it taught so it wont fall out. I wanted to get the bull ring tie downs but they don't make them for 2008 CM. I have a bed liner but no bed rail so does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue. I can deal with it but it just frustrates me sometime

·
Registered
14 Posts
So the tie downs hooks suck on my 2008 CM. Every time I try to tie things down the damn S hook on the strap falls out of the bed hook before I can sinch it down. I have to keep it taught so it wont fall out. I wanted to get the bull ring tie downs but they don't make them for 2008 CM. I have a bed liner but no bed rail so does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue. I can deal with it but it just frustrates me sometime
Just a quick thought... what if you cut off the S-hooks (don't cut the strap) and feed in carabiners instead?

-Danimal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.