Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Tundra Fuse List by Electrical System

When I looked through the “Owners Manual” that came with my truck, I couldn’t find anything that I would consider helpful if I were stuck on the side of the road trying to troubleshoot a blown fuse problem.

What fuse does what?

What fuses provide current to which electrical systems in the truck?

I had no clue and Toyota doesn’t seem to want to share that info in the Owners Manual.

I wanted this information so I took the time to do this myself.

At the bottom of the page you should see a PDF File. Click on it.

This file contains a complete list of all fuses that can and do affect “each electrical system”.

For instance, lets say your Air Conditioning went out on your way to Disneyland with a Crew Cab full of grand kids in late August.

All you need do is look up “Air Conditioning” and you will find any of four different fuses could be your problem, and only two of them are labeled A/C!

The other two fuses that could cuase you’re A/C to not work are labeled “ECU-IG No.1” and “HRT”. (Kinda descriptive I Know! LOL)

Anyway, you will find a table, By Electrical System, listing every fuse that can affect the each of the electrical systems on your 2007 Tundra. Included in the list are Fuse Amp Rating, Toyota Fuse Name, and Location of Fuse Box.
(There are two fuse boxes, one in the engine compartment, and the other near the drive's side kick panel inside the cab.

I believe this list is 100% accurate as I traced every schematic in the Tundra Electrical Diagrams to create it. I have triple checked this information.

That said, I have been known to make mistakes from time to time, PLUS when I received my EE degree electricity flowed from Negative to Positive. (Guess they fixed that error in these new trucks!)

If anyone finds an error I would greatly appreciate you pointing it out to me so that I can correct this file.

I plan to print this list off and keep it in my glove box (Lower one. I use the upper one for gloves! LOL)

Perhaps some will find this list useful.

God Bless,

Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thanks Frank!

2007 Tundra Fuse List by Electrical System

When I looked through the “Owners Manual” that came with my truck, I couldn’t find anything that I would consider helpful if I were stuck on the side of the road trying to troubleshoot a blown fuse problem.

What fuse does what?

What fuses provide current to which electrical systems in the truck?

I had no clue and Toyota doesn’t seem to want to share that info in the Owners Manual.

Frank
Frank,

Thanks from all of us for taking the time to map out the fuses and share it with us. As you indicated, this information can be very useful to us truck guys.

Thanks again :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks. I guess I could go outside and get the owners manual but I will ask the question. Where are the fuses located in 'Kick Plate"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Printed this out this morning and put in my "glove" box. Great job. Toyota should buy this from you for their owners manuals and there techs. Would make a great quick reference section in the manuals. Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So which fuse is the parking lights or headlights?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to bring up a dead thread, but can someone PM me this file? I was unable to save it. Still trying to figure out an issue with my door chime so I want to just pull the damn fuse! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I believe that there is something wrong with the server. All the PDF files seem to be locked.

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
I would like this file too bump!

·
Premium Member
6,840 Posts
good pdf thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is awesome thank you for the time in making it , where would be a good place to hook up an air bag suspension compressor controller ? I am looking for an ignition control empty fuse socket that I can tap into for power ,Do you have any Ideas ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts