Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thanks for the ad! Here from NC! I have already done a 2.5" leveling kit and trimmed my skid plate, removed my mudflaps, and took out the front panel of my fender well in front of my current tires. I followed this from a few locals. I recently purchased a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 285 75 r18 off craigslist almost brand new. I am goning to use my stock rims. Has anyone here done this? Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I did and I just had to remove part of the front wheel well cause it rubbed. Worked perfect after that. I have the TRD wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
It all depends on your wheel offset. I have 285/75r18 Toyo AT2 extreme's on mine with +18mm Offset Methods and I had to ditch my mudflap and push the front liner forward an inch but no body mount chop needed.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
You may come in to contact with the sway bar or corner of the skid plate. A guy i sold my 2012 RW's canopy to had that exact setup with the 285/75r18's and those wheels but he may have had 1.25" spacers on. I'm not sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.