Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7L v8 double cab
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am having troubles deciding what to do with my 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab 5.7L V8 exhaust. I’m have seen videos of people having dual tailpipes with the flowmaster super 10 exhaust which looks and sounds amazing but I don’t know where I can get a second tailpipe. The stock runs only with a single tailpipe. Can anyone recommend me where I can get a second tailpipe and that can fit my specific truck? Thank you

·
Registered
248 Posts
Official welcome

·
Registered
834 Posts
A muffler shop should be able to fit it for you. However, it will probably require a different muffler case. The stock tundra is 2 in, 1 out; dual exhaust would be a 2 in, 2 out case, or two 1 in 1 out mufflers.

·
Registered
2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7L v8 double cab
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A muffler shop should be able to fit it for you. However, it will probably require a different muffler case. The stock tundra is 2 in, 1 out; dual exhaust would be a 2 in, 2 out case, or two 1 in 1 out mufflers.
Hello Blenton, thank you for answering! I basically have to call a muffler shop and ask if they can dual exhaust my truck. I bought a 2in 2out muffler but I don’t know if I have to buy the second tailpipe or will the shop fit it for me

·
Registered
834 Posts
The shop can usually build one for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am having troubles deciding what to do with my 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab 5.7L V8 exhaust. I’m have seen videos of people having dual tailpipes with the Flowmaster super 10 exhaust which looks and sounds amazing but I don’t know where I can get a second tailpipe. The stock runs only with a single tailpipe. Can anyone recommend me where I can get a second tailpipe and that can fit my specific truck? Thank you
Hey, let me give you some ideas of what to do with your Toyota Tundra. You can have some in-car LEDs, I particularly like how these LEDs look at night and plus they come in several colours. I installed these LEDs and my truck looks extra special. Another good idea will be to have your tailgates electrically activated. This will come in handy when you have got your hands full and need to lower the tailgate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts