Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below are some pics of a new 2007 Tundra with a 2.5" Lift using factory 20" wheels and BFG 285/65/r20s.

More pics posted in the Photo Gallery!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks awsome, I have had white cars and trucks forever. this time I got black. Are those the 22" wheels? What size tires?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sweet what is does that come out to- 34.5 x11.5? Any rubbing issues? Is the lift avilable on their website? can't seem to locate it. Really a very sweet lift.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Revtek-2007-Toyota-Tundra-2-5-Lift-Free-Shipping_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33585QQihZ001QQitemZ110098343367QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Revtek 2007 Toyota Tundra Lift
The Basics:
This Revtek 2.5" suspension lift kit fits all new 2007 Toyota Tundra pickup trucks. That's right, if you've got a brand new 2wd or 4wd Toyota Tundra we've got a 2.50" lift for you! This Revtek 2.50" lift kit approximately 2.5" of front lift and 1.00" of rear lift. This helps to raise the front of new Tundra and is designed to level the vehicle front to rear.
Kit Features:
Each Revtek front spacer kit is CNC machined from durable and attractive aircraft grade aluminum. The rear lift is provided using virtually unbreakable machined rear lift blocks. This Revtek 2.5" kit does not require replacement shock absorbers. Revtek recommends using a wheel no wider than 8 inches to minimize rubbing if installing larger than stock size tires. All hardware required to install the kit is included.

About The Kit:
This Revtek 2.50" suspension lift is designed to clear +1 and +2 tire over stock tire sizes. Please note, larger diameter or wider tires may require additional modifications to prevent rubbing. This suspension lift is a complete front and rear system and includes all of the items displayed in the picture. Sorry for the picture quality, it was taken in our warehouse on March 1, 2007. We've got this kit in stock and ready for IMMEDIATE shipment! For more information on this item please e-mail
[email protected] or call the eBay division of PerformanceLifts.com at (949) 629-3017.

They have it buy it now for $399 + free shipping.. Not bad..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dumb questions:
-what size tire does this come out to, 33" or 35"
-the 2.5" lift just to level out the front right?

Love the look of the truck, I'm going to get a Limited CrewMax but haven't figured out which color I want. Replies are appreciated. Site rocks btw.

·
Registered
15 Posts
so I have a newbie question.... I'm assuming the lift is spacers that sit on top of the springs in front? doesn't look like there are bolts or anything to hold them in, like other lifts i've seen. I haven't actually taken mine apart yet so i'm just trying to get an idea of how it works.

also, are there any spacers for dropping the front diff?

·
Registered
15 Posts
so I have a newbie question.... I'm assuming the lift is spacers that sit on top of the springs in front? doesn't look like there are bolts or anything to hold them in, like other lifts i've seen. I haven't actually taken mine apart yet so i'm just trying to get an idea of how it works.

also, are there any spacers for dropping the front diff?

·
Registered
27 Posts
looks really nice! what size tires are those?

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
:eek: THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! Thats the first lifted '07 I've seen, looks really nice. I really like the carved wheels with white letter tires like that.
yeah. Search YouTube for some results

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Uhh wtf? I didn't reply to thus thread... forum gone wild!

Edit: or the autoguide app is acting wonky..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts