Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I joined this group about 10 years ago, when I bought my new Tundra but I didn't keep up. I just logged in and had to change my password. I must have past my expiration date. I not getting any younger, so I hope that isn't an omen! I have a rather unusual truck. It's an 07 "Sport Appearance" package Tundra. It has 5.7, 6 speed auto trans, 2wd, standard cab and short bed. I use it for mostly truck stuff, so it doesn't get a lot of use, since I have a daily driver car for other normal transportation. The truck is about 10 years old and has only about 30K miles on it. I'm posting this here now, because I did a search for my name and didn't find the original intro I thought I posted about 10 years ago. So I'm back and looking for some tech answers. I should have been checking in here more often, it's great to have this as a resource. I guess with limited use and low miles, I just didn't have a need for help until now. Even now, it's just tech questions and not any problem with the truck. I think the truck will out-live me by a long shot and look good doing it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.