Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ok, i did my grill conversion today and i gotta say it was pretty simple. I have an 07 CM, converted to a 2010+ grill and i did so by following the DIY on here:

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-diys/100571-2007-09-2010-12-grill-conversion.html

I also followed a post on tundra solutions about the same thing, and in their post they suggested getting the shorter rod for the hood latch. Im glad i did, otherwise the 2007 rod wouldnt fit, its too long........Anyhow, im still undecided about the grillcraft upper, so for know i'll go with the 2010 sport grill. I'll post the tundra solution link below as well as a before and after pic.......I was gonna purchase everything from trdsparks (those guys are awesome), but i was already at the dealership and wanted to see what type of deal i could get. I got the sport grill for $190, and the conversion hardware (brackets, retainers, bolts) was about the same price as trdparks with shipping.

DIY Installing an '10 grill in an '09.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thanks shaki, but after you mentioned the "gap", everytime i saw a tundra parked i would go over and inspect their's and it looked the same as mine. Maybe it was just the angle of the pic.............And yes you're in luck, i am selling the chrome grill & brackets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts