Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove my front right tire into a 2 foot rut at about 2mph working some hunting land. It killed the motor. Restarted with check engine light on. Driving was sluggish and would lose power when downshifting especially. Ran all the diagnostics and came up with all the error codes listed P0037 Heater Control P0057 Heater control P0102 MAF sensor P0452 Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor Switch P1440 P1443 DTC Definition not found.

I checked all my hoses grounding straps etc and the MAF sensor. No joy. Was about ready to drop back skid plate in the back to look at EVSM and associated switches hoses etc near fuel tank.

Decided to check all my fuses just in case. Victory EFI NO#2 10 amp fuse in engine compartment blown. Replaced cleared codes and no further issues.

I wanted to put this out there since I didn't see anything on this with my internet searching.

·
10,631 Posts
I drove my front right tire into a 2 foot rut at about 2mph working some hunting land. It killed the motor. Restarted with check engine light on. Driving was sluggish and would lose power when downshifting especially. Ran all the diagnostics and came up with all the error codes listed P0037 Heater Control P0057 Heater control P0102 MAF sensor P0452 Evaporative Emission System Pressure Sensor Switch P1440 P1443 DTC Definition not found.

I checked all my hoses grounding straps etc and the MAF sensor. No joy. Was about ready to drop back skid plate in the back to look at EVSM and associated switches hoses etc near fuel tank.

Decided to check all my fuses just in case. Victory EFI NO#2 10 amp fuse in engine compartment blown. Replaced cleared codes and no further issues.

I wanted to put this out there since I didn't see anything on this with my internet searching.
How long have you driven it since you cleared the code?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have friend with a 2005 with same 5 codes. i have been asked to look at it today. Thanks for the info. I think you just saved hours and hours of my time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts