Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for LED headlight and taillights, have done some looking around haven't really found anything.......looking for either smoke or black lenses, Can you guys help me??? :confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am looking for LED headlight and taillights, have done some looking around haven't really found anything.......looking for either smoke or black lenses, Can you guys help me??? :confused:
Not sure if its exactly what you are looking for, but I cast up some extra under headlight LED panels while I was doing mine, including a set in dark smoke and one in medium smoke. I don't want to peddle them in this thread because I'm not a paying vendor (yet), but if its something you might be interested in just let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Can you make something for a 01?
With the previous gen Tundras having the underlight panel run all the way across the front of the truck, under the grill, it really makes it to large for me to work with. I don't have equipment big enough to accomodate a mold that size, and the cost would be pretty crazy as well.

If you have some fab skills, I would suggest pulling it off and just modding it yourself. You should be able to install LED's in that without too much trouble. If you'd like some suggestions on how to go about it, just let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts