Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just checking into this forum as I'm looking at a 2001 Tundra on CL, 2WD, Access cab, 180K miles... for $1800. The catch is, it's been rolled. Current owner fixed body and glass and swears frame is straight. It's ugly, but runs and drives fine. I don't care about looks, I live on dirt anyway. Oh, and title is still clean. Steal or beware?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Hi, just checking into this forum as I'm looking at a 2001 Tundra on CL, 2WD, Access cab, 180K miles... for $1800. The catch is, it's been rolled. Current owner fixed body and glass and swears frame is straight. It's ugly, but runs and drives fine. I don't care about looks, I live on dirt anyway. Oh, and title is still clean. Steal or beware?
If that money ain't nothing for you to lose then why not? I'd be prepared for the worst and hope for the best. Plus if the title is truly clean and not a salvage then that's another red flag, guy prob fixed stuff himself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.