Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so my 01 Tundra has been sitting in the drive way for a month since the passenger lower ball joint fell apart. I barely replaced it this past saturday. Man tons of grease everywhere. Took me like 2 hours. First time trying to replace a ball joint. I will replace the driver side this sat in the morning. So unfortunately I will not par-take in the Toyotafest show. I wanted to go too. Next year I guess. I will repost when I have completed the job. But for now, at least my truck is driveable.

· Premium Member
1,980 Posts
What's this about toyotafest? I'll be hitting the IE this weekend, if you need help Saturday morning and that will get you to the show I might be able to help.

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks drunk... That means a lot man... But I got it... I'm not in the event... I just wanted to go... I won't make it either way... Ill save on money in gas lol... Thanks a lot though... After I do the ball joints I need to go n get some coilovers and get new tires...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.