Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2004 Access cab and have been searching for a used cap. I've found a couple hi-rise caps for 2000 access cabs and have gotten mixed answers on whether or not the cap would be compatible. Any insight on changes in dimensions etc between 2000 and 2004 would be awesome. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
I just bought a 2004 Access cab and have been searching for a used cap. I've found a couple hi-rise caps for 2000 access cabs and have gotten mixed answers on whether or not the cap would be compatible. Any insight on changes in dimensions etc between 2000 and 2004 would be awesome. Thanks!
No change for access cab 2000 through 2006

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
396 Posts
I seem to recall that we have already lost one Tundra to being capsized. I hope we're not going to lose another.

>:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
Is there a link to the story behind the capsized photo? Would like to know that one.
Another member got wine drunk and rolled that truck in his front yard. He didn't think the rack with 800 lbs of stuff mounted 4' above the bed would affect the center of gravity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another member got wine drunk and rolled that truck in his front yard. He didn't think the rack with 800 lbs of stuff mounted 4' above the bed would affect the center of gravity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh my. That poor truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts