Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2.5/1 level with 20" 305/55/20

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  TruckinTexas 
#1 ·
I was wondering what offset on the wheels everyone is running and does not have an issue with the tires rubbing? If you did rub what did you have to do to make the tires fit without rubbing?

#2 ·
I have a LRO 3/1 Leveling Kit on my 2013 Tundra Crewmax with Fuel Hostage 20x9 +20mm offset wheels and Nitto Trail Grappler LT305/55/20 tires.

No Rubbing at all - only thing I removed was the front "Rectangle Shape" mud guard.

Actually I removed all the mud guards to fit my Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares.

Being that my wheels are +20mm offset - this setup with LT 305/55/20 tires looks perfect with the Bushwacker Fender Flares.

After 2 weeks - i removed the 1" rear block from my LRO kit and replaced them with +3" Extreme Shackles from CoachBuilder. (1.5" - 1.75" lift)

Anyone want to buy a set of 1" Rear Blocks from LRO Leveling Kit?

I like the Rake Look and now my Tundra Looks B@D A$$

Reactions: micmoren
#3 ·
LNKGOOD-can you post pics of your ride. I am about to do the same thing to my truck but was unsure about the 1 in block in the rear. Will be going with same tires and the flares. Just want to get an idea. Any chance you could get the total height from ground to peak in roof line-just want to make sure it will fit in my garage when done.

#4 ·
No Problem,

I have been meaning to take some pictures and update my photo album.

Stock Height is 76" (6' 4")

With the LRO 3/1 Leveling Kit installed - i have about 4-5" clearance from the 7' Clearance Sign at my work parking garage. I think i'm at about 80"

Even with the +3" Shackles - I'm still the same - I guess raising the back about .5" - .75" doesn't effect the roof height.

Reactions: hunter1699
#6 ·
I've got Bilstein 5100's set at max (2.75") on the front and a 1" block in the rear. Running 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on Ultra Goliath 20x10 rims. I believe the back spacing is 35mm. I had a little rubbing in a few spots. Had to remove the little front mudflaps as well, bend the back corners of the skid plate up and reshape a little piece of the front right fender liner with a heat gun.

#8 ·
The shackle only lifts one side of the leaf spring that is why the total lift from the shackle is only half the height of the shackle. If you were to add a 3 inch shackle to the front and back of the leaf spring then you would have a 3 inch lift. I highly recommend to NOT add shackles to both sides of the spring, you wont have a stationary mounting point for the spring and it could shift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.