Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2wd 2013 4.6l platinum grey Tundra and I can't decide. I like the look of the 275/65 on the 3/1 but I don't want to deal with the speedo and mpg loss. I do a lot of driving and I don't want to regret this decision. I recently purchased the platinum 20's and I plan on getting the Nitto Terras just cant decide on a size. If I go 3/1 I will definitely be getting the coach builder +2 shackles. Pics would help but any advice is much appreciated.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I had 285 60 20 Duratrac's and the speedo was only out 3-4 km/hr at 100km/hr. They look great too!!! Good luck! Here is a pic (wheels are +25 offset though)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Nole87

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am running 275/65r20 on stock 8.5x20" wheels, with a 2.4/0.5. They are about 34.1" tall. I think they look AWESOME. I love it... Just like your saying though, I lost about 3mpg:thumbdown:

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
I own a 2wd 2013 4.6l platinum grey Tundra and I can't decide. I like the look of the 275/65 on the 3/1 but I don't want to deal with the speedo and mpg loss. I do a lot of driving and I don't want to regret this decision. I recently purchased the platinum 20's and I plan on getting the Nitto Terras just cant decide on a size. If I go 3/1 I will definitely be getting the coach builder +2 shackles. Pics would help but any advice is much appreciated.
I have the 2.4 ready lift and platinum 20's wrapped in 275/60/20 nitto terra grapplers. I like the look and the way it drives. No different then stock to me. I am getting about 13.5 mpg around town which I have always gotten bad gas mileage because I have the 5.7 with the tow package and 4.30 gears. I think the only thing missing from the 275/60/20 tires and platinum wheels is that they do not stick out from the wheel well because the platinum wheels have a 60mm offset. If I had to do mine again I would definitely get a good looking set of aftermarket wheels so that they stick out from the sides more. Just my opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts