Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased 21 new GM vehicles over the course of the last 13 years, bought my first tundra last weekend. Traded in my loaded crew cab duramax Denali, just wasn't using it like I was when I first bought it. Lots of goodies on the way for the tundra, toytec ultimate, wheels and tires, etc. I am just north of Denver and I own a powder coating and rhino lining business. I also have a truck accessories business and I know how painful it is to pay retail, so let me know if anyone in the area needs something. I've already learned a lot from this site, looking forward to lots more!

· Registered
508 Posts
Welcome to TT, I lived between Denver and golden for 10 years.

· Registered
1,894 Posts
crap why can't people like you live near me.... Welcome to TT from wa state

· Registered
345 Posts
Welcome to TT ..... Pimp that baby out .... lol

Don't be shy, post some pictures! Avoid this dude on here Dikkie ~ he will try and one up you. Nah ~ joking.

Spent the better part of last July in Estes ~ wow, loved that place. Long's Peak killed me.

Anyway ~ welcome from OKIEHOMA

· Registered
225 Posts
Welcome from not too far away (pueblo west)
Just said bye to my d max for a tundra. Like it overall so far
Post some pics of the new ride

· Registered
956 Posts
Remind me to hit you up later on... Been debating between plastidip and rhino-lining my whole car (Forester) sometime this summer... lol Welcome!

· Registered
444 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor in the north (Wyoming). My brother owns a place in Steamboat. Look forward to seeing your pimped ride.

· Registered
8,147 Posts
When I read the title of thread, I was impressed that you have the first Toyota ever sold in Colorado, haha.

Welcome and congrats.

· Registered
573 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Hey GG, pm'd you. Gonna be in the area next weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.