Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first Tundra about two months ago! 2013 Crewmax, 4x4, SR5, Black Interior, TSS Offroad Black package, and some other goodies already going on.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on that sweet Tundra of yours.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Welcome man!

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Banned
309 Posts
Welcome from austin!

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT from Georgetown. That's a clean looking truck there.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Welcome from NY. Nice truck. I was in Austin about 5 years ago to attend my wife's best friend's wedding, I fell in love with the area. I've convinced my wife to consider moving there when I retire in another 10 years. Great people out there and great vibe in the city, especially compared to NY. Good luck with your rig.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
No Austin meets yet but I'm down for it anytime.

I just make the drive to San Antonio for the monthly meets they have down there. Check out Alamo City Tundra's on facebook if you have one to see when the next meet is. There has been 20+ trucks the last few months.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Yes, that's a Hobie Pro Angler 12. I'm an avid kayak bass fisherman and also own a Wilderness Systems Commander 120. I run a few local tournaments and have been kayak basin since 2007. I owned a 2007 FJ Cruiser with a lift and other goodies prior to my new Tundra.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Who makes the racks that are in the back of your truck? Would they fit if you have the rail system that Tundra's come with. They look pretty cool and I could sure as heck use something like that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts