Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Martinez, CA. User name Buffalohunter. I hope this is the right spot for posting this. I just upgraded from my 2007 Tundra SR5 4x4 long bed to a 2020 SR5 6'7" bed. I wasn't able to get tow mirrors which I am searching for now and gave up the Diamond Back bed cover, so now I am going to order one to fit the new Tundra. I like the bucket seats, rear view camera, home link etc. etc.

I towed with the 07 and will do so with this one. Looking forward to participating in discussions here.

Happy New Year to all.

Buffalohunter

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome from ND.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
Warn Super Bolt Flares
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome from Tacoma, WA if you are looking for drivers side grab handles, color matching, some chrome deleting for the interior I have done most and have found some good sources, so please just ask.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the info, I am not looking to modify interior at this time. I have been shopping for tow mirrors and will be getting a Diamond Back bed cover. :) I like signature photo.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thank you for the info, I am not looking to modify interior at this time. I have been shopping for tow mirrors and will be getting a Diamond Back bed cover. :) I like signature photo.
I looked about like that 25 years ago :) There is a thread on Tundras dot com on Towing mirrors they think I am the female equlivliant of the devil over there. The only interior mods I have really appreciated have been covers for the AC rings, new steering wheel, drivers side assist handle. I wanted to go with a Diamond back cover, bought a snug top with a Sportsman upgrade adds 500lb roof capacity. I find it easier to have a trailer for ATV etc

·
Registered
901 Posts
welcome from So Cal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts