Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Man, I knew I should stop reading these kinds of posts....I had my 12' DC for alittle over a month and was going great. Come home from work two nights ago, I went to take a shower and came back out to go somewhere. My wife said you should come look at this, I was like ok, could be something on the ground, but no, a freaking ding in my drivers side door. At first thought it was a car door but started thinking, too high and low for most doors. After a little while, figured it out, either one of the munchkins opened the door to the garage and hit it or the wife.....

I will never know the truth but $75 later, dent no more. Paintless dent removal is the way to go!

Sorry for thread jacking....:lol5:

·
Premium Member
1,633 Posts
I've got a good "shopping cart story". Waitin' for Wife at store one day, I see a cart "take off" by a gust of wind.Didn't see the elderly gentleman hurrying out to his Buick,(shopping cart was heading right for it) I jumped out,ran after the cart and caught it only inches away from his car.He shuffles up and tells me how grateful he is.I look up and he's wearing a WW2 Veteran hat.I tell him, "I'm the one that's thankful, you and your bunch saved the world". He straightened up just a little and said "we sure did our best". We shook hands and went our seperate ways,damned wind musta' blew something in our eyes though.:patriot:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
a freaking ding in my drivers side door. At first thought it was a car door but started thinking, too high and low for most doors. After a little while, figured it out, either one of the munchkins opened the door to the garage and hit it or the wife.....

I will never know the truth but $75 later, dent no more. Paintless dent removal is the way to go!

Sorry for thread jacking....:lol5:
glad the pdr worked for you the 75.00 is worth it.

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
I got my first ding a few weeks ago... At my buddies, he was drinking, wanted to borrow my ramps... So we hop in his truck ( me driving) he goes to get in passenger side and see's all the water bottles I bitched about having to step on a few days earlier... He grabs them, goes to toss them in the bed and all of a sudden I hear a THUD... WTF!!! I was parked right next to him... door was between the detents on the door check strap I guess cuz it was 3-4 seconds after he turned around and walked away... He apologized... It didn't leave so much a dent as it did a scuff.

Sucks but at least I know who did it and how it happened.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
184 Posts
Put a dent in my right rear fender backing up the utility trailer. Seems I need more experience backing a 4 X 6 Trailer...
No PDR will help that dent.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yet another thing I need to do... That sucks. I have a couple dents on my drivers side. Went to a Jason Aldean concert when I still had paper plates on the truck and somebody punched the truck twice as they were walking by it, there were some guys sitting in the back of an old beat up chevy drinking and being pretty rowdy not far away so I have my suspicions. Didn't see the dents til the next day though

Another story, if you park at the grocery store with your drivers side towards the door, and you load your groceries into the backseat on your drivers side, walk around the truck before driving off. A cart hit my truck and was sitting against it on the passenger side, invisible from inside the truck. Yeah, don't do that!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts