Premium Member
4,838 Posts
LOL,

you won this round so far chrome boy

but don't worry, some of my color match brothern will be along shortly

·
Registered
135 Posts
what did you do to give it more torque? all I see if appearance stuff?
He mentioned he added a Magnaflow dual exhaust...

I'm not much for chrome either, but this does look damn good.

Reactions: theoat

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Nice job!!

I've been eyeing the hunter bull bar for awhile and hadn't seen anyone put it on our body style yet, so I was holding off, but it looks great!

Which ebayer did you purchase yours from? I've seen 07-13 and then for 14 specifically but I don't think it matters.

Any plans for a led light bar on it over those KCs?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
n2ceptor, light bar is in future ( borla in BLACK NOT CHROME). AbsolutGTbar came from truckgeardirect, ebay seller out of beaumont texas, 4 th time I've ordered from them always great service.

·
Registered
395 Posts
w27 there is chrome accents for the tailgate, letter inserts, chrome handle, and bottom accent.
Thanks. I have the handle already. I'm not a big fan of the lettering. I'm specifically looking for chrome covers for the tail lights. Something like this

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141256271383

Something like that for the 14 and ups. (Sorry it's a Chevy, it was the first that popped up)

·
Registered
269 Posts
color match. That is all.

Reactions: morser77

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Don't listen to Breathing Borla, he drives a fukin Ram, how smart can he be? Looks nice, I really like the wheels.
I agree with the Ram comment lol...but that's a lot of bling. BUT if op likes it good for him, it's his farkin truck...and it ain't a Dodge...or "Ram" >:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
Too much "LOOK AT ME"...to each his own...

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Do you color match your trailer ball?:D
Of course not. Nobody does. When the functionality counts, chrome is important. It's damn sturdy stuff, and some of us happen to like the look. And some other of us can't stand the fact that some of us like it. :D

Reactions: Azblue and Dirte'

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Free Tire Finalist
4,609 Posts
Of course not. Nobody does. When the functionality counts, chrome is important. It's damn sturdy stuff, and some of us happen to like the look. And some other of us can't stand the fact that some of us like it. :D

Damn straight! It's a fact. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Look great to me. I have the White 1794 and immediately changed out the wheels. To chrome, I might add. Also changed out the grille to a Limited grill. I also have +20 offsets and now am probably going to need to invest in the white smooth fender flares. Can't find any decent price.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thanks everyone, its what I like. looking into the color match mirrors though, bottom not chrome.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
^^^Thats were all that chrome belongs...in the 70's and 80's on a 70's or 80's pick em up truck

21 - 40 of 52 Posts