Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I put 17 wheels on my 2016 TRD pro? I have large tires on my stock wheels. There is a set of 17 inch wheels and tires for sale. Would the 17s be ok?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks!
My friend has a tire shop, I can get lots of 17inch tires for free. I was hoping to put a ad on FB looking for old stock 17 inch wheels. I'm going on a road trip of 6000kms and didn't want the oversize tires for the road trip.
But looks like they won't clear.
Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
765 Posts
You only have a few options for 17’s on a tundra due to the brake caliper size. Method Race Wheels which all have a +0 offset in 17’s, Icon Alloys which have a +25 offset and have been made that way by Icon to optimize offset for tire size and factory Rock Warrior wheels which have a +50 offset. I haven’t really seen anything else

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rock warrior wheels.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Nice setup Trailmoose! I have a 2016 SR5 4X4 Doublecab in the Gray and have a set of these RW Wheels in my garage. I was thinking about having the wheels and beadlock ring pwdercoated black, but looking at these, I am liking how they look stock.
Do you have a level kit on yours? I have Bilstein 5100s all the way around with the front struts in the middle setting. Wondering what size tire I can fit and am really liking how your set up looks. Mind passing me the info?
Level/raise up front? out back?
Tire brand and size?
Any issues?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nice setup Trailmoose! I have a 2016 SR5 4X4 Doublecab in the Gray and have a set of these RW Wheels in my garage. I was thinking about having the wheels and beadlock ring pwdercoated black, but looking at these, I am liking how they look stock.
Do you have a level kit on yours? I have Bilstein 5100s all the way around with the front struts in the middle setting. Wondering what size tire I can fit and am really liking how your set up looks. Mind passing me the info?
Level/raise up front? out back?
Tire brand and size?
Any issues?
Thanks
I pc'd mine too. Stock Pro Suspension. 305/70 r 17 tires. No rubbing, regular CB +2 shackles in rear.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts