Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. I joined a few months ago but haven't posted until now. I traded my '07 FJ Cruiser in on a '14 Tundra SR5/TRD 5.7L Double Cab back in April. I had the windows tinted, bed spray lined, TRD sway bar, TRD Dual Exhaust, and bed tie down rails installed before picking it up. Then I added Husky floor mats, tail gate hinge lock, and a Decked drawer system. I have some Weathertech window visors and a set of Marathon seat covers waiting to be installed. I also have an Nfab light bar to install as soon as I get some lights. Had an order for lights ready on a group buy that went south so I had to postpone that mod for now.

I've got just over 15,000 miles on it now. So far with driving on dirt roads, trails, paved highways and the Interstate I've averaged 16.5-17.0mpg. My best tank was on a trip back from Ouray, CO at 19.1mpg. That's pretty much the same or slightly more than my modded FJ was getting.

I've been reading on this forum for over a year now trying to see what the Tundra was all about. I was going to go for a Tacoma but it just didn't have enough room for me. The Tundra has been awesome so far with the room and I almost giggle and break out in smiles every time I hear that V8 roar.

I've got a couple of photos in the garage section and will probably add more somewhere soon.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome!

AutoAnything is the one stop shop for mods! We price match and offer forum member discounts.

PM me or select the CHAT option if you have any questions!

AutoAnything

1 - 2 of 2 Posts