Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHOP HERE FOR GREAT PRICES - 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra Power Heated Smoked Lens Turn Signal & Clearance Light Blind Spot Detection Manual-Folding Textured Black Manual-Telescoping Towing Mirror Pair

FREE SHIPPING - LIFETIME WARRANTY

Part Details

• Mirror Signal Type: Smoked Lens Turn Signal & Clearance Light
  • Mirror Operation: Power
  • Mirror Type: Towing
  • Mirror Arm Style: Dual Arm
  • Mirror Extension Type: Manual-Telescoping
  • Towing Mirrors Features & Benefits:
  • Upgrades and extended vision ideal for towing
  • Premium finish upgrades for enhanced appearance
  • Enhanced mirror options for visibility and damage prevention
  • Direct-fit replacement
  • Highest quality construction and materials prevent corrosion, dust and chipping
  • Easy plug and play install with original mounting and connectors
  • Quantity: Pair
  • Mirror Color / Finish: Textured Black
  • Mirror Folding Type: Manual-Folding
  • Mirror Heating Type: Heated
  • Mirror Blind Spot Option: Blind Spot Detection
Special Note:

These replacement mirrors may not function properly on vehicles not equipped with the same options.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got these. Small word of warning. They work fine but the top glass vibrates like a bit*h and the alignment is not quite spot on perfect on the passenger side. I brought it up to 1AAuto right after I installed and their explanation was that it was because I put them on a 2019 and at the time these were only listed to work on 14-16 tundras. Additionally they informed me that since I installed them on the wrong truck, I no longer had warranty on them. I trust everyone here sees the humor in that. I wonder if I get my warranty back now that they are listed for 14-19.

Shame there is no OEM option because I can without a doubt say these are not OEM quality. For the price they are great though. I'd buy them again.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got these. Small word of warning. They work fine but the top glass vibrates like a bit*h and the alignment is not quite spot on perfect on the passenger side. I brought it up to 1AAuto right after I installed and their explanation was that it was because I put them on a 2019 and at the time these were only listed to work on 14-16 tundras. Additionally they informed me that since I installed them on the wrong truck, I no longer had warranty on them. I trust everyone here sees the humor in that. I wonder if I get my warranty back now that they are listed for 14-19.

Shame there is no OEM option because I can without a doubt say these are not OEM quality. For the price they are great though. I'd buy them again.
I have the OEM ones. Upgraded to them about two years ago when I bought my TT. Not cheap but I did a lot of research on other aftermarket ones and most of the reviews were sloppy fit, looseness, rattling etc. I went with the ones pictured which are Toyota brand and they are perfect. Zero issues and my 2011 Tundra now had side mirror lights/blinkers. I also included a thumbnail of a review from a user that says they work on his 2014 as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have the OEM ones. Upgraded to them about two years ago when I bought my TT. Not cheap but I did a lot of research on other aftermarket ones and most of the reviews were sloppy fit, looseness, rattling etc. I went with the ones pictured which are Toyota brand and they are perfect. Zero issues and my 2011 Tundra now had side mirror lights/blinkers. I also included a thumbnail of a review from a user that says they work on his 2014 as well.
Yeah the OEM ones are much better quality. I had OEM tow mirrors on my 2015. Problem is for some reason Toyota doesn't offer factory towing mirrors with the BSM and RCTA indicators in them. Now I've got a 2019 and I didn't want to loose features. The factory Toyota towing mirrors will work on all tundras from 2007 up. If you don't have the above mentioned features or don't care about loosing them I would highly recommend spending the extra coin on OEM.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah the OEM ones are much better quality. I had OEM tow mirrors on my 2015. Problem is for some reason Toyota doesn't offer factory towing mirrors with the BSM and RCTA indicators in them. Now I've got a 2019 and I didn't want to loose features. The factory Toyota towing mirrors will work on all tundras from 2007 up. If you don't have the above mentioned features or don't care about loosing them I would highly recommend spending the extra coin on OEM.
Sorry not familiar with these acronyms, but what I gathered BSM=Blind Side Monitoring? and RCTA=Rear Corss Traffic Alert?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts