Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 · (Edited)
Got some goodies in the mail today. Still waiting for some more things to show up. Lets say that the Front end transformation is in full effect and phase II and Phase III are getting checked off this week. Only 2 Phases left IV and V then I will be happy with the front end.

Here is a partial teaser.

Also started my air filter cover, engine cover and fuse relay cover touchup.

Only one i have a picture of so far is the air filter box. The mouth got screwed up when I pulled the decal so I will need to do some serious touchup.

Friday, 6/10/16, I should be getting my interior pieces back from Hydrographics. Monday, 6/13/16, I will be getting my King shocks and crown performance extended brake lines. Then it will be off to the races to get them all installed before next weekend

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 · (Edited)
Got the interior back from the hydrodipper and I have to say I am impressed.

Before

After

Also did the VSC mod while I was working on the truck.

Got some pictures of the engine cover also. Still need to clear it and then install it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Got Phase II and III done today. Still waiting for my Crown Performance Brake lines though should be here tomorrow.

Phase II was New Brake Rotors and Phase III was new coilovers, which happen to be Kings

Before

After

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Installed Crown Performance Extended Brake lines and flushed the whole brake system.

Added Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Controller. I am not happy where it is mounted so I may move it at a later date.

Relocated the Trailer Plug and bought a Curt 6" Drop hitch that is rated to 14,000 lbs.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Well guys it was a bittersweet day on sat. I sold the tundra for a 2014 F250 Lariat 4WD. The wife needed/wanted a bigger vehicle and so to make her happy we went to the dealership and looked at what she wanted. In order to make the deal happen we worked a package deal for my truck and her car traded for her new suv and the F250. It was a very saudade moment when I left the dealership in a different truck. I think my wife took it the hardest since that truck took her to the hospital and home both times our kids where born. On the other hand my boys love the new truck and suv.

I will still be active on this site but wont be posting any more updates on here for the Tundra.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Decided to start a build log, just so I can keep track of everything. The name of the title is from my wife she said that this forum has been a bad influence on me. She doesn't under stand tearing into a brand new truck.
Just list out some of the many things you don't understand about her.

- She won’t order her own fries but will happily eat yours
- When asked whats wrong, she always says “nothing”
- Asks questions she doesn’t really want the answers to.
- Says she wants a nice funny guy, but dates only assholes. (before you, of course)
- Shoes
- Says she has nothing to wear while clothes are bursting from the closet.
- duck-face

101 - 106 of 106 Posts