Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Thanks. I got them from legit led out of Oklahoma.
Are they the company who did the headlights for the white venom tundra and the customized tundras hudiburg sells?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Are they the company who did the headlights for the white venom tundra and the customized tundras hudiburg sells?
Yes Josh Walker is the owner. Really good guy.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)
Thanks, I'll keep them in mind. Im in tulsa so not too far away. Mind if I ask what they set you back?
It was a once in a lifetime deal to be honest. Only gave $500 for the lights.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Post if you think the Bully is worth it...seeing a lot of "lightly used" one for sale. Thanks...your truck looks sick!
Got the bullydog back from bullydog and this is a definite mod that I would recommend. Just the throttle response alone is worth the money. No more waiting for the ECU to think about giving more throttle when you press on the gas pedal, it is there and the hp gains not sure what they are but I can definitely feel it.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Can you shed some more light on your +2 mpg exhaust? Id love to break into the teens...lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Can you shed some more light on your +2 mpg exhaust? Id love to break into the teens...lol
Yes that was city vs highway. When I first got it I was driving primarily city and when I posted the results it was after a 2000 mile road trip which was all highway. Also I kept my foot out of it, that helps a lot.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sorry i should have been more specific, do you recall what part number or length magnaflow muffler you went with?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Sorry i should have been more specific, do you recall what part number or length magnaflow muffler you went with?
No I don't it has been over 2 years since I had them installed. Sorry but I can crawl under it tomorrow and get that info if you want.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Painted the front and rear calipers yesterday while rotating the tires.
Also painted the frame rails they were looking a little sad.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
So made some changes nothing huge. Added some pics to the first page of the optima that i installed and I also sold the legit led headlights. Going to go a different direction with the headlights.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts