Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
That's one hell of build log Yota! I've never been over here, sorry man, subscribed. Mind my asking what you paid for your grille. I'm having issues with RBP replacing mine and really like yours. I assume it was a cut out?

Reactions: yotaforce

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
That's one hell of build log Yota! I've never been over here, sorry man, subscribed. Mind my asking what you paid for your grille. I'm having issues with RBP replacing mine and really like yours. I assume it was a cut out?
Thanks Big Tundra. The grille is a cut out just like RBP but a hell of a lot cheaper. It cost me $200 shipped to a local dealer. I had an RBP on my 07 DC and it rusted out around the bolts. RBP didnt want to replace but I spoke with my buddy who makes them for RBP and he said they have a lot of the grilles come back due to poor powder coating, so thats why I went with this grille.

Paramount Restyling is the manufacture and you get what you pay for Im not 100% happy with how it sits in the surround, the outer top edges stick out about 1/8" and cant snug them up anymore. Although they do use more mounting points versus RBP's.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Any idea the offset of the wheels ?
Just found out the wheel offset +50mm. The only way I found this out is because I replaced the wheels this past weekend from a mishap on a family vacation.

So she got news shoes:

They are still DUBs since the tires are still good. Next will come the lift and a custom made grill. Grill will be first though

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Big Tundra my buddy started his own line of grills. When he releases them I will let you know, that is if you are interested. He is making a custom grill for mine right now that will incorporate my 30" LED bar so it wont be hidden behind the grill.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Got some goodies in the mail on Monday. Now to install them. Once they are installed, tonight, I will upload some pics. Big shout out to G-Tek for the hookup.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
tails

Heres some updated pics w/tow mirrors and smoked tail lens.

Still waiting on grille, been back ordered since Jan, and train horn to come in.
what did you use for smoking the tails?

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
this may be a dumb question but, did you spray it on the outside or did you take apart the tailight and spray on the inside? and how many coats?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
this may be a dumb question but, did you spray it on the outside or did you take apart the tailight and spray on the inside? and how many coats?
Outside, not sure if you can take these apart since the plastic is thin around the edges, afraid it may break. I taped off the area the that the bulbs are at then gave the whole tail light 3 coats then removed the tape and gave the whole tail light another 2 coats. Then cleared them and color sanded and buffed to shine.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Post if you think the Bully is worth it...seeing a lot of "lightly used" one for sale. Thanks...your truck looks sick!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Post if you think the Bully is worth it...seeing a lot of "lightly used" one for sale. Thanks...your truck looks sick!
Thanks budda63 Once I get it back from bullydog and run with it for awhile I will.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
One more project to check off the list. HID's came in today. Now just need to find the time to install.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·

Just found this on Stillen's website. I think this would look great on the new tundra
Thank you. I haven't installed the bullydog yet. When I tried the programmer wouldn't upload anything from the net. When I called bullydog they had to rma it. I am still waiting to get it back from them. :(

41 - 60 of 106 Posts