Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks like your living down by the southgate 115 area? nice buggy you have there, how's the Tundra pull the buggy down to Indy?

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
yea the tundra has been great to me, only real "big" issue i had was the steering rack, the AIP & FFV crap was done as well but thats plugging in a computer, anything else was just the toyota care.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
What is this AIP recall you speak of. I know of the warranty extension but heard nothing about a recall. I was just in in February for an oil change.

Otherwise, you can probably look forward to several more years problem free. I am at 5 years and 45000 miles and have done nothing but brakes, tires, and oil changes. It drives exactly the same today as it did in March of 2009 when I pulled off the dealership. Coming from a Dodge I have been waiting for the persistent steering wheel and rotor shimmy to start and keep coming back, but am shocked to see that I actually don't have to buy a set of rotor and ball joints every year and balance all my wheels with every oil change to make my truck ride smoothly.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Thanks to this site and TS, I was able to get some information on FFV and make an educated decision on buying one.

It took the dealership all day to find my truck.
yea its not possible around me, i'd have to fly out if i wanted one

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Yea I'll run u4.4 and non ethanol pump in it, I also run c12 when I can't get ethanol free

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice to see.
I could give a seven year review, but it would be pretty boring. I have had no major problems at 100,000 miles in my '07 except a fuel pump relay that took the dealer a little while to figure out (under warranty) and now for some reason my backup camera doesn't work.
Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
My next will be the Tundra Diesel if they actually proceed with that project.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
nice to hear and good pics

keep truckin'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts