Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coil overs put me at 3.5" of lift. The tires are really close to my uca's and I want to get them out away from them. Spacers have been tossed around and I can get a very good quality set for about 400, and they'll put my rw rims at a +12 offset which will work. Option two is what I'm leaning towards, get some method double standards for about 750 and considering I'll sell the rw rims for about 400 for the set I'm looking at pretty similar price, buuuut they only come in 0mm offset and I have gigantic earth crushing 35x12.5 general red letters, can I just trim my body mount or is it going to rape the corners of my bumpers?

· Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If my bumbers were metal I wouldn't care but the are plastic. I have more than enough ability and tools, just need to decide whether or not its worth it. I don't plan on ever trading the truck in or going to smaller tires, and a pre runner bumper is a good bet in the future... Maybe I'll just go a little cut happy. Question is how much am I going to have to cut off lol

· Registered
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only come in a 0 : / or else I'd just get a more positive one lol like +12. Looks like ill be a guinea pig for you guys hah! Ill be more helpful than the other guy was. Looks like some pristine rw rims will be up for sale next month in Houston.

· Registered
573 Posts
Gabe,

You officially own the trophy for most wheel/tire setups ever (period).

:yesnod:

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Registered
573 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.