Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. I'm new to the site and new to Toyota. I've been a chevy man for 44 years. Anyway, Just bought a 2009 tundra and it has the toytec adjustable coil over and a massive road armour bumper on the front. I'm adding tires and rims and need some help. There looks to be a lot of room in the well and i still have about 2" left on the coil overs. Rims are 18x9 level 8 guardians and i'm wondering how big of toyo open country mt's to get. 33's look easy but i'm considering 34 or 35's. please lead me in the right direction. The rims look to be the same offset as the stock rims. They came brand new in the box with the truck. I don't lke them yet. Mounted might change my mind. If not i'm looking hard at the rockstars. Thanks for any imput and advice.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
welcome to tt from was state, if it's a 3 inch lift you should be able to b stuff 35" tires under there with minor modification. I'm not a wheel master , but I've seen a bunch of different off sets running 35" tires. I'm sure some one can chime in with better info, that or where ever you go to buy new tires can probably help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
south carolina

·
Registered
446 Posts
+25 to +35 offset set lift at 3" and 35 toyo m/t will take maybe even no trim since your bumper takes care of the usual front bumper liner rub. Will have to ditch from stock mud flap also

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
+25 offsets and btw. What is hub centric? ThAt was an issue with larger tires with the previous owner. He had 285's on the stock wheels

1 - 6 of 6 Posts