Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Tundra end of April and as it says it is a 2007 DC SR5 with tow package, and cold weather package. So far I absolutely love it!

I have been a Toyota guy ever since I knew there were different manufactures and have been dying to get a Tundra once they released the 5.7. This truck was actually bought for my wife as her 29th birthday present. She always had a goal to own a full size truck by the time she was 30 and I promised her it would happen so when we saw it I had to buy it. The other reason I bought it was because we have a heavily modified Jeep and being able to tow it will make long drives a lot nicer.

So far all we have done is order the 3D floor mats and buy a GapShield. Future plans are to line the bed, install back up cam, add info buttons and than who knows. No real plans to lift it since we have the Jeep to mod and two play rigs is a bit much.

Been so busy with a move I don't really have any pics of it other than the ones from the dealer site.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's a really pretty color on a Tundra. Congrats. So was there any reason why your wife made it her goal to get a truck by 30?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I have been able to figure out. When I asked her that questions she gave a just because. I would guess she felt by 30 she would be "settled" enough to be able to do it. It is pretty funny watching her drive it and get out though. She is a little 5'3 blond so when she climbs out it is interesting. Met her at a Lowes once and when she pulled up to the contractor loading area she turned a few heads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts