Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What color are the stock LEDs? I was wondering if I could get a deep dark blood red with white or maybe purple needles?
It might be possible, im sure we can work out something.

I have a navigation would you be able to do that?
Never tried, but im sure its possible.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Has been some time, I didn't know anyone was still doing this. Do you have a Menu to send? Thx
Yep still doing it, Tundras aren't the only vehicles I can do or have done, what kind of list were you looking for? there are quite a few different models of the Tundra that require different LEDS.

00-03 use plug in leds
04-06 use soldered in leds/plug in leds.
07-16 use soldered in leds.

·
Registered
36 Posts
2013 SR5 DC dash, A/C, and a the switches.
Also, trying to find a switch for after market fogs.

Trying to time it for a future vacation, mid may.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thank you for the link. Radio is Aftermarket.
Curious, the switch in the link, can you do that one to match?
Thought I'd ask. LOL.

I am thinking the blue and white, similar to the Ford, or along those lines. Thoughts? Also. would you recommend changing any of the OEM indicator lights, for example the Headlight indicator?

I know that an older thread had numerous pictures and variations. I'm trying to find it.

It may be sooner. Looks like may be having a follow up surgery soon. If so, I'll yank it then, and ship if. I'll know in a day or so. Would you be available. Of course I won't be driving for a couple of weeks.

Thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thank you for the link. Radio is Aftermarket.
Curious, the switch in the link, can you do that one to match?
Thought I'd ask. LOL.

I am thinking the blue and white, similar to the Ford, or along those lines. Thoughts? Also. would you recommend changing any of the OEM indicator lights, for example the Headlight indicator?

I know that an older thread had numerous pictures and variations. I'm trying to find it.

It may be sooner. Looks like may be having a follow up surgery soon. If so, I'll yank it then, and ship if. I'll know in a day or so. Would you be available. Of course I won't be driving for a couple of weeks.

Thank you.

Cool glad it worked, don't have to worry about the radio if it is aftermarket.

And that switch I should be able to change it no problem, some are a little different but still possible.

whenever you are ready I can do it the same day, regardless of what I have going on.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
that looks good, I think I want to redo my dash lights.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You still doing these?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello, I am in need of an orange cargo lamp switch. All my buttons are backlit orange except for one, the cargo light switch. I would very much like them to match, would even be interested in working out a trade if you would have use for a white one. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hello, I am in need of an orange cargo lamp switch. All my buttons are backlit orange except for one, the cargo light switch. I would very much like them to match, would even be interested in working out a trade if you would have use for a white one. Thanks.

what year? could you post a picture?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Is it known if the "Optitron" gauges can be changed from blue to red? From the reading I've done, red has the least effect on night vision, when I seem to drive the most.

First, Sorry for not going back and reading the thread before asking my question. I've now done so and am guessing that it can be done. I didn't realize that they were surface mount LEDs. Yow! I think that I'm going to leave mine as is though.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts